WYCHWOOD SOURCE WADERS
Tough and hardwearing yet incredibly lightweight, these breathable waders offer security and comfort for anglers that are active and on the move.
The microporous coating features a structure made up of tiny holes which not only prevents liquid water from penetrating the fabric but also allows individual particles of water vapour to pass through which means the fabric is super waterproof and highly breathable.
Delivering 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head and 4,000g/m2 breathability rating, these waders are designed to perform to a very high standard.
The coating combined with a tough, durable face means that Wychwood Waders are reliable and comfortable to wear the whole year through.
- Stay Dry System, Super lightweight, robust highly waterproof and breathable construction 100% Nylon with DWR Finnish, 20,000 Hydrostatic head / 4,000/M2 breathability
- Triple taped across all seams
- Three-Layer construction
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waistband for close and comforatble fit to elimanate current drag
- Spacious front pocket with water resistant zip
- Gravel Guard, hardwearing, wader fabric featuring elasticated gravel guard with stainless steel boot lace hook, for extra protection
WYCHWOOD SOURCE WADING BOOTS
These Source Wading boots tick all the boxes for those looking for a traditional, comfortable but most of all reliable wading boot.
These are hardwearing and feature supportive toe and ankle protection, woven eyelet and durable uppers, they are lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Looped leather grab cord on ankle, so boots can be slipped on fast
- Padded and lined, high-top tongue for additional comfort
- Looped laces, quick and easy fastening
- EVA sole for a comfortable and cushioning fit
- Tough and hardwearing felt soles
COMBINED RRP £234.98 - OUR PRICE ONLY £199!