- 30 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design
- Spiral Carbon Core Construction provides an increase in break strength of the rod
- Titanium alloy guides with SiC inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat for increased blank contact and sensitivity
- Micro click reel seat hood design allows for improved reel fit
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
Welcome to the next level. The updated Veritas® fishing rod series continues the tradition of lightweight design and superior sensitivity with a renewed focus on strength. By developing a Spiral Core Construction process with our 30 Ton graphite blanks, our engineers were able to significantly improve break strength without increasing weight. Overall break strength improved an average of 22% while tip strength increased by over 30%. The result is uncompromising strength and sensitivity in a lightweight, balanced design. The Micro click reel hood design combines functionality and style, ensuring a solid connection between the casting rod and reel. Titanium alloy guides with SiC inserts will handle all lines including monofilament, fluorocarbon and braid.