Where the X-Trail Gravity Barrow excels is in its overall usability, created by its inherent lower centre of balance, giving it superior stability during loading and excellent performance over all terrains.
Once fully-loaded, with the bulk of the weight over the load-bearing front wheel, the X-Trail Gravity just needs guiding on its way, making it effortless to use even with the most challenging of payloads.
- Low centre of balance makes for very stable loading and during use over a variety of terrains.
- Designed so that it is pushed in the optimum barrow angle position (in-use sweet spot) irrespective of the height of the user.
- Plenty of ground clearance at the front of the barrow to reduce the chance of snagging during transit.
- Integrated front mud guard prevents splash back from the barrow wheel.
- Removable single straight barrow handles allow a wider, steadier grip.Straight barrow handles have designated storage straps in the zipped storage bag.
- Double thumb screws securely lock the barrow handles into position to eliminate any play and wobble during use.
- Twist & lock knob ensures that the barrow rear legs lock into position during use and use.
- Gear loading can be configured according to the user's specific needs.
- Large central zipped storage bag will store a vast amount of kit.
- Four bungee attachment points.
- Moulded, ergonomically-designed
- EVA hand grips that function in all conditions.
Dimensions - Length 155cm x Width 83cm Weight - 12.5kg