The Tournos 10000 reel is the bigger brother to the already popular Tournos 8000 reel. The 10000 reel has a slightly larger body giving more winding power with a larger rotor and a longer 48mm coned spool for greater line retrieve and improved casting distances. The 10000 reel is a first choice for the angler who requires the ultimate in long distance casting and retrieve whilst the line lay on retrieve is perfect ready for the next long cast.
The Ultra- long cast angled spool, worm-drive perfect line lay and powerful disc drag make the Tournos 10000 an exceptional all round casting reel. The rotor lock bail arm means there is no danger of it snapping shut mid-cast, whilst the rapid-drag system allows free spool to hook set in just over half a turn. The chunky, machined aluminium handle gives a comfortable and secure grip when smoothly winding in, thanks to the 8 + 1 stainless shielded bearings. The reel is supplied with two aluminium spools, one deep, one medium, with an optional shallow braid spool also available on request.
- High strength carbon composite body/rotor.
- 8 + 1 stainless shielded bearings.
- Instant anti-reverse system.
- Ultra-Long cast 48mm angled spool lip.
- Dual strength stainless steel main shaft.
- Worm drive for perfect line lay.
- Rapid drag system for free spool to hook set.
- Twin spring loaded line clips.
- Rotor lock with open bail arm.
- Titanium coated bail arm.
- Anti-tangle line drop system.
- Machined aluminium handle.
- Weight: 765g.
- Supplied with 2 spools.