A top quality new range of boat rods designed for use with braid which are ideal for most UK species for both inshore and offshore fishing.
The high modulus carbon fibre blanks deliver a highly responsive and forgiving tip action which loads progressively into a deceptively powerful butt for controlling diving fish in strong currents.
At 7’6 in length, they offer excellent control and response to a diving fish, whilst the design of the handle and position of the reel seat ensures a comfortable grip when reeling in.
Progressive tip action, high modulus carbon fibre blanks
- Aluminium oxide lined guides designed for use with braid
- Extended comfortable EVA front and rear grip
- Up-locking screw winch graphite reel seat for secure hold
- Gimbal fitting on 30-50lb model
- Range includes three 7’6 models plus a 10’ 6-10oz Uptide rod