The perfect Belly Boat and frameless pontoon, designed and developed by anglers for anglers.
HighRider 150 – the Sniper!
The more compact and lighter weight High Rider 150 still has the same unique bladder-less 4 chamber U-hull design made from super tough 0.9mm PVC with reinforced heat sealed seams and no zippers to go wrong! Using fins attached to your boots the 150 can be manoeuvred almost silently, a big plus for those anglers targeting smaller venues with spooky fish, and when you need to carry it with the included back pack style carry straps or pack it into the car you will find it much lighter and easier to pack. A sturdy extra high seat with drop-stitch air chamber for comfort and stability make the 150 as perfect a fishing platform as the bigger 170 and built in rod holders, side bags, luggage net, detachable crossbar with apron and a handy fish measure mean all your essentials are close at hand for a day on the water!
In the HighRider you will sit well above the waterline, in a very comfortable seat, that can easily be adjusted. The boat is straightforward to manoeuvre and cuts effortlessly through through the water. The 4-chamber construction gives the angler extra security.
- 0.9mm armored PVC sheet
- Heat sealed and reinforced seams
- Protech Airvalves x4
- Back Pack Carry straps
- Repair pro Kit
- Practical foot pump included
- Net weight 12kg
- 150cm total length
- Max Load 145kg
- PVC Outer: Abrasion resistance
- PVC Outer: Extreme condition resistance
- PVC Outer: Chemical resistance
- Inner Polyester: Dimensional stability
- Inner Polyester: Tensile and tear strength
- Four layers reinforced seams
- 4x protected air valves
- Drop stiched airchamber floor
- Unique Rigid U-frame with Drop stich air chamber floor for extra high seating, comfort and stability!
- Air chamber Custom seat with extra comfort, up drift and rod holders!
- Detachable luggage net, robust easy-access side bags
- Easy detachable crossbar with stripping apron with measuring print
- Bladderless construction for extra durability and zero zipper maintenance