Sleeping bags are an essential part of the carp anglers equipment as so many spend countless days and nights out on the bank throughout all weathers and across the four seasons. The RH range of bags has been designed to cater for both the general carp angler who might fish from Spring through the Summer to Autumn as well as the hardcore extremist who will be out whatever the weather pursuing carp throughout the harshest of winters.
As the name suggests, this bag has been designed to cope with the varied weather conditions of Spring right through to Winter and whilst it won’t cope with the real extreme weathers it is more than a match for when temperatures drop down the freezing.
* Breathable/Waterproof 100% Polyester Outer Shell
* 100% Polyester Silicone treated Hollow fibre filling for increased expansion providing enhanced heat retention
* Double 10mm Quick release ‘Crash Zips’
* Lined with Peachskin base/fleece upper
* Elasticated hoods top & bottom with Velcro securing straps hold bag firmly in place on bedchair
* 50mm webbing strap & buckle secure bag around centre of bedchair
* Anti Snag zip baffle ensures smooth zip operation
* Internal baffles prevent heat loss through zips
* Hard wearing Oxford Nylon 420D base
* Eazi-Grip ‘stirrup style’ zip pullers make closing zips much easier
* Supplied in waterproof Nylon Compression sack
* Size: 95cm x 210cm
* Transit size: approx 52cm x 40cm x 38cm
* Weight: 4kg