he Cabrio Hybrid Brolly System delivers TOTAL flexibility in one all-encompassing system. The Hybrid is based on the speed and convenience of a traditional brolly, in this case complete with a lowprofile mechanism which means maximum head space and our 20K H.H. ultra durable, ultra waterproof and ultra breathable fabric ensures maximum comfort and performance. This brolly quickly converts into an all encompassing session shelter with the quick addition of the infill panel or the lightweight mozzi mesh panel. Furthermore, it makes the ideal long-stay shelter with the added space created by the addition of the porch area, complete with infill panel or mozzi panel. Simple, swift and superior.
Features include the following;
- Waterproof/breathable polyester with 20,000 hydrostatic head.
- Fully tape sealed seams.
- Low profile mechanism & fibreglass arms create maximum space with ultimate stability.
- Clip-in mechanism cover.
- Aluminium frame creates rigid front and a gutter to divert rain away from doorway.
- Zip-out front panel featuring mosquito side and door panels.
- Separate zip-on porch with internal frame converts brolly into an ‘igloo’ style bivvy.
- Full zip-in mosquito panel.
- Zip-on/off winterised PVC clear door window.
- Dual height D-rings on front allow better pegging on uneven ground.
- Two-way crash zips allow ‘letter box’ opening during extreme weather.
- Reinforced webbing pegging points with steel D-rings.
- Rod retaining straps at front.
- Wide, heavy duty PVC skirt.
- Supplied in 600D carryall with heavy duty clip-in PVC groundsheet & porch extension.
- Supplied with 14 bivvy pegs.
- System weight: 10.4kg (without groundsheet and pegs).