REWARD CARD - Rewards Club
1. The Fishing Republic Plc Reward programme is open to any person who applies and is accepted for a FR Reward account, at a FR store in the UK, FR may extend, amend or terminate the FR Reward programme at its discretion, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in which case FR will post notices on its website at www.fishingrepublic.net and in-store. If you apply for a FR Reward account you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions. FR may refuse an application for a FR Reward account if it has good reason to do so.
2. If you apply for a FR Reward account in a FR store you will need to provide the sales team your details including title, forename, surname, address, email, contact details and fishing preferences. Name and address will be required, the other details are optional.
3. No administration fee is chargeable on an application for a FR Reward account.
4. FR Reward cards, where issued, remain the property of FR. If requested, Account Holders are required to return any FR Reward card that they hold to FR or to destroy it.
5. Account Holders are responsible for the security of their FR Reward cards and credentials and for any points earned or redeemed ('spent') using them. If a FR Reward card or other credentials are lost, stolen, or damaged or a person has gained unauthorised access to the Account Holder's FR Reward details or account, the Account Holder should notify FR immediately, at a FR store, so that appropriate security measures can be taken and, where appropriate, a new card or new credentials can be issued. Replacement will usually incur a transfer cost of £1 and will move the existing points, transaction history etc onto the new card, rendering the old card void.
6. FR Reward cards cannot be used as credit cards or guarantee cards.
7. Account Holders earn FR Reward points on purchases in FR. FR Reward points are not awarded on purchases on FR’s Own Website, Ebay or Amazon Store. To earn points in a FR store, the Account Holder must present their FR Reward card to a member of the FR sales team at the till at the beginning of the transaction. You cannot currently earn points online.
8. FR Reward points will only be added at the time of purchase and cannot be added at a later date. It usually takes up to 24 hours for points to be available in your FR Reward account. FR Reward points cannot be earned on purchases made prior to joining the FR Reward programme.
9. Points are awarded on every purchase over £1.00, except on the purchase of gift vouchers.
10. Account Holders will receive points on qualifying purchases calculated at the rate of 1 point for every £1 spent (rounded up to the nearest whole number, so, for example, a purchase for £9.98 earns 10 points and a purchase for £10.01 earns 11 points). FR reserves the right to remove incorrectly calculated Reward points and/or Reward points which have been added erroneously.
11. FR reserves the right to vary the rate at which FR Reward points are earned (including offering bonus points from time to time) on providing 14 days' notice. Notice is properly given if we post details of any changes at www.FR.co.uk and in store.
12. Account Holders can redeem FR Reward points against purchases in FR stores AT the rate of £1.00 per 100 points. FR Reward points cannot be redeemed against purchases in FR’s Ebay/Amazon/Own Web Store. The minimum redemption is £5.00 (500 points) against a purchase but any number of points above this value can be redeemed pro-rata. No change or credit will be given for any overpayment using points. FR reserves the right to vary the number of points required to be redeemed against a purchase or to exclude certain products from the FR Reward programme.
13. Points cannot be redeemed until registered on an Account Holder's FR Reward account. Note that as stated above, it takes around 24 hours for points earned to register.
14. To redeem points against an intended purchase in a FR store, the Account Holder must present their FR Reward card to a member of the FR sales team at the till at the beginning of the transaction.
15. FR Reward points can be used as part payment towards a product only in a FR store. FR Reward points cannot be used as part payment towards a product on FR’s Ebay / Amazon or own Website. FR Reward points will be not earned on products where points have been redeemed as payment or part payment for that product.
16. FR Reward points have no cash redemption value. FR Reward points are for Account Holder's personal use and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred to another Account Holder's account. FR Reward points can only be redeemed in the country in which the FR Reward account is registered.
17. If a transaction on which points are earned or redeemed is cancelled or reversed or a product is returned (in accordance with FR's Returns Policy) FR will reverse the associated points earned or redeemed. Account Holders must present their FR Reward card or credentials to a member of the FR sales team when they require a refund so that points awarded can be debited from the FR Reward account for the product being returned.
18. The FR Reward programme is operated and promoted by FR, Vulcan Works Chesterton Road, Eastwood Trading Estate, Rotherham S65 1SU
20. It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to notify FR of any change to or error in their contact details. Details can be updated either at a FR store. FR reserves the right to suspend a FR Reward account if an Account Holder's contact details are incomplete or inaccurate.
21. FR reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or terminate the FR Reward programme at any time. FR will notify Account Holders of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by posting notices in store and online at www.fishingrepublic.net/rewardsclub. FR will where reasonably possible give Account Holders 14 days' notice of any changes, suspension or termination. Earning or redeeming points after notice is posted will constitute acceptance of any amended Terms and Conditions.
22. Account Holders can terminate their FR Reward account on written notice to FR at any time.
23. Any Account Holder may only hold one FR Reward account at any time. FR reserves the right to de-duplicate its lists of Account Holders by terminating or merging FR Reward accounts that it reasonably believes to be duplicates issued to the same Account Holder.
24. If FR reasonably believes that an Account Holder is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or that the Account Holder has abused the FR Reward programme, FR reserves the right to take any appropriate action, including suspending or terminating the Account Holder's FR Reward account.
25. If the FR Reward programme or an individual account is terminated (for whatever reason) the Account Holder's right to earn or redeem points is lost.
26. If an Account Holder has not used their FR Reward account for a period of 12 months or more, their FR Reward account balance may be reset to zero. Where this occurs FR may continue to hold your details unless you ask us to delete them. Account Holders are entitled to apply to have their FR Reward account reactivated and FR may, at its discretion, re-award any points which were held in the Account Holder's account at the time the account was zeroed. Re-instatement will not however be possible if you have asked us to delete your details.
27. No party other than the Account Holder and FR has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or any equivalent legislation in any jurisdiction, or otherwise, to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
28. These Terms and Conditions are subject to and shall be interpreted under English Law.
29. Any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.