This camouflaged version of the popular Airflo Mesh Fly Vest is called the covert edition. It features a digitally developed camouflage pattern throughout the design and is incredibly effective for concealment and stealth. This pattern not only provides a sense of stealth, it also gives a great and modern look to the vest.
This vest has a wide weave mesh construction that offers exceptional breathability and comfort when you are out all day long. The vest is made from durable and tough materials for long lasting use, whilst maintaining a light weight for complete comfort.
As for storage, this vest is fitted top to toe with a variety of pockets for all your needs. There are two large front top pockets, one with extra pouches and the other with additional integral fly storage. Below this on either side are large wide horizontal zip pockets. Finally at the lower edge of the vest are top opening pouches that are large enough to hold most spare fly line cartridges or spools of nylon.
On the back of the vest is a large mesh pocket on the rear with a loop at the top for hanging a net or wading stick. There are also high-visibility loops fitted throughout for safety, wide strap sections and larger sized, easy to grip zips for comfort.
The Airflo Outlander Covert Mesh Fly Vest is available in an adjustable, one-size-fits-all and is sure to be a favourite with anglers, just like the original.
- Adjustable one size fits all
- Covert edition – digital camo print
- Mesh construction for breathability and light weight
- Durable, strong and tough materials
- Two large front top pockets
- Large wide horizontal zip pockets
- Top opening pouches at lower edge
- Large mesh pocket on the rear with a loop at the top
- High-visibility loops fitted throughout for safety
- Wide strap sections
- Over sized, easy to grip zips