Once you have used a Nash Weigh Tripod you will wonder how you managed before. The needle swings round and stays put without any shake or bounce whilst even the biggest carp is safely supported, without straining your back and ensuring pinpoint weighing accuracy.
Constructed from 25mm aluminium, adjustable legs feature long points for stability. Heavy duty hook, with a threaded main block to accept buzzer bars to produce sky style pods. Rated to support a minimum of over 200 lb (approximately 90 kg).
- Heavy gauge 25mm aluminium
- Fully adjustable legs with special ‘long points’ and mud feet to ensure grip in soft ground
- Weight rating 200 lb+
- Heavy-duty hook to attach scales
- Threaded main block to accommodate buzzer bar to convert to sky style pod
- Supplied with free carry case
Approximate weight: 6 kg
Height 100 cm extending to 180 cm
Packed down length 115 cm