Constructed around an improved spaceframe with a more compact central stub and internal rib assembly, the Groundhog has unrivalled headroom for a brolly system, allowing bedchairs to be tucked well away from gusting wind and rain yet maintaining maximum visibility.
A slick, tape seamed Aqua Sense Hydra cover beads rain away quickly, with a front gutter keeping water out in the heaviest downpours. Four ribs in contact with the ground and twin storm rod support keeps the Groundhog rooted even in extreme weather.
- Spaceframe rib and hub for increased internal room
- Four rear rib ground contact
- Rain gutter prevents front water run off
- Extreme waterproof Aqua Sense Hydra cover
- Reinforced rib ends
- Supplied with two 36 inch storm sticks
- Four swivel storm rod caps
- Supplied with Nash T pegs and carry bag