Maxima Ultragreen is supple and softer than the Chameleon. It is nearly invisible in most river and lake water. It has good knot strength and is very popular for fishing nymphs or dry flies for trout.
- Soft, strong yet limp line for a more natural presentation for your bait / lure
- Suppleness also makes Maxima Ultragreen very popular as fly leader material
- Virtually invisible to fish as light rays are absorbed rather than reflected
- A special line finish gives excellent abrasion resistance and high knot strength
- Superior performance and consistent quality means more fish successfully landed