Horizon feeder rods have been designed especially for long range fishing on the largest venues in Europe. Built on top quality high modulus carbon blanks, using advanced taper designs for maximum casting performance, the Horizon rods maximise casting distance whist retaining sensible fi sh-playing actions required by top match anglers.
All Horizon rods have a short butt section with a long spigot joint. This increases the stiffness and raw casting power at the base of the rod enabling massive distances to be achieved. The middle and tip sections of all models are longer than normal rods, which improves fi sh-playing action and also helps transfer the power from the base to the tip of the rod. This design also makes madeup transportation easy with the use of a unique transport rod holder block.
All quivertips are balanced to the blacks action and have large low friction guides for use with shock leaders.
• High modulus carbon blank
• Separate long handle butt section with extra long spigot joint for increased stiffness and casting power
• Large low profile guides for maximum casting performance are suitable for mono or braid
• Cork/EVA handle with soft-touch screw down hood reel seat
• EVA transport holder block holds all sections parallel for easy made-up transport
• Interchangeable tips balanced to the rods action