Designed to lead one of the key price points in the UK pole market, the TKS 401 2G brings together everything that makes TKS the perfect solution for the modern pole angler; a high-performance blank, great rigidity, strength and an impressive selection of supplied spares.
Rated up to a No20 elastic on its Puller Power kits, this pole is equally at home being used for big fish as it is fishing fine on natural venues; this is a true all-rounder.
For under £900 you receive a generous spares package of three V2 Puller Match kit (one in the the pole) and three V2 Puller Power kits, plus a mini-extension and cupping kit, this is a pole that will allow you to tool up for a variety of situations that you’ll encounter on any UK water.
- Ultra High Modulus Carbon
- Smooth Ship finish throughout
- Section alignment system
- Slotted side puller bush fitted to all top kits
- All kits are pre-bushed with extra-long, UK-made pure PTFE bushes for easy setup
- Supplied with 3x V2 Puller Power kits rated up to No20 elastic
- Supplied with 3x V2 Puller Match kits rated up to No12 elastic
- TKS cupping kit and cups
- Reinforced mini-extension
- Deluxe pole holdall supplied
- 12-month guarantee