A legend of a bivvy range, that has stood the test of time and nature. Both the One and Two man versions of this bivvy are based on the same concept - a 'pram hood' frame surrounded by an attached mesh inner, over this fits a 10,000 grade waterproof nylon cover. The twin skin produced offers all season protection whilst eliminating condensation and keeps the bivvy cool in higher temperatures and warm in lower temperatures. The different design of this bivvy has made it stand-out from the crowd.
A quick erect and super stable twin skin design, without hurting the pocket.
• 'Squared' footprint to maximise space and provide stability even in the worst of weather.
• 10,000 Hydrostatic grade super waterproof oxford nylon cover
• Fully taped seams.
• Mesh inner skin for full ventilation and condensation protection.
• Bar stitching at stress points for added strength.
• Three ultra light 6061Aerospace aluminium pole design for ultimate stability.
• Frame support supplied.
• Fold back front panel complete with mozzi mesh door.
• High grade groundsheet.
• Supplied with heavy duty pegs.
• Dimensions & weight:
Twin Skin 1 Man - depth 250cm, width 270cm, height 130cm, weight 13kg.
Twin Skin 2 Man - depth 280cm, width 305cm, height 145cm, weight 15kg.
• 100% nylon 210D PU 10000MM
- 10.000 mm hydrostatic head waterproof outer skin
- 10.000 mm hydrostatic head waterproof inner skin with mesh vent system
- Tape sealed seams on outer skin
- Supplied with detachable heavy duty ground sheet
- Ultralight 6061 aerospace grade aluminium poles
- Multi position zip door with PVC window and mosquito mesh sides
- Reinforced PVC coated easy thread tension pole
- Bar stitched reinforced pegging points
- Bar stitched reinforced guy rope points
- Supplied with a JRC heavy duty peg set