JRC Contact Bivvy
JRC have not only upgraded the 1 man Contact bivvy massively, they have also improved the 2 man version with the same key advancements, improvements and striking new look, making them just as good value for money as the 1 man but on a bigger scale.
JRC utilize the same 2 ring concept as the 1 man and the new mesh sleeves, making the whole bivvy lighter than before.The JRC Contact 2 man weighs in at a similar weight to many of the 1 man bivvies on the market today, but take into account the extra space you will have and choosing your next bivvy really is a no-brainer.
The JRC Contact 2 Man weighs in at an incredible 7kg. Don’t for one second think that corners have been cut when manufacturing, this bivvy is even sturdier than it’s predecessor. JRC’s new mesh sleeves greatly aid airflow, improving the drying abilities in wet conditions so no more damp patches on the inside of your bivvy. JRC has also added their new RPD rod retaining straps to the front of the bivvy to securing your rods when setting up or re-casting. A letterbox style door system completes the setup.
The JRC Contact 2 man comes complete with a heavy duty groundsheet, tension bars, and heavy duty pegs, all contained in a hard wearing carry bag making transporting your bivvy to and from your swim much easier
- 100% Strong 210D Oxford nylon material with a 5000HH PU-coated outer shell
- Mozzy Mesh panel in door
- Practical design with large inside space
- Easy-set-up 2 aluminium rib construction
- Double sealed taped seams
- Reinforced tension bar
- Double stitched connection parts for the pegs
- Easy-to-open front door with mosquito mesh or clear window
- Detachable heavy duty ground sheet
- Supplied with heavy duty pegs and a practical carry bag
- Dimensions: 3.1x2.7x1.35m (WxDxH)