The famous JRC Contact bivvy range has been upgraded with many key advancements, improvements and a striking new look, making them even better value for money than before and that is a hard feat to achieve! Add to that the new camo design and these are sure to fly off the shelves, so get in quick if you want one.
JRC still utilise thier 2 ring concept but with the added benefit of new mesh sleeves, making the whole bivvy lighter than before. The JRC Contact 1 Man now weighs in at a featherweight 5.8kg. the new mesh sleeves also aid airflow, greatly improving the drying abilities in wet conditions so wave bye bye to moist patches in your bivvy. JRC have also designed new RPD rod retaining straps to the front of the bivvy, so securing your rods when setting up or re-casting is no longer an issue. A letter box style door system completes the set up.
The JRC Contact 1 man comes complete with groundsheet, tension bars and heavy duty pegs, all contained in a hard wearing carry bag making transportation a doddle.
- 100% Strong 210D Oxford nylon material with a 5000HH PU-coated outer shell
- Practical design with large inside space
- Easy-set-up 2 aluminium rib construction
- Double sealed taped seams
- Reinforced tension bar
- Double stitched connection parts for the pegs
- Easy-to-open front door with mosquito mesh or clear window
- Detachable heavy duty ground sheet
- Supplied with heavy duty pegs and a practical carry bag
- Dimensions: 2.75x2.3x1.35m (WxDxH)