The multi award winning Warrior S range needs very little introduction as it has, for many years now, been one of the most popular ‘entry level’ carp rods on the market. The Warrior S is the slimmest and lightest Warrior to date and also offers far better all-round performance than ever before. Such has been the popularity of our 10ft 2.75lb Warrior S, we have increased the 10ft range to now incorporate a 10ft 3lb and a 10ft 3.5lb, which are both perfect for bait boat and rowing boat anglers that don’t need to cast as well as juniors, beginners and anglers fishing small waters.
If you are on a tight budget, but wish to have the very best rods for your money, you cannot go wrong with the legendary Warrior S range...
• Fox Slik guides (40mm butt to 14mm tip)
• DPS-style 18mm reel seat with reinforced steel collar
• Matt black, understated finish
• Euro Warrior S comes in full gloss finish
• Full Cork available in 2.75lb and 3lb test curves
• Line-friendly CAD-engineered line clip
• Laser engraved gunsmoke butt cap
• Lightweight low resin carbon construction
• SLIK guide system
• High quality 18mm reel seat
• CAD designed line clip to avoid line damage
• Understated cosmetics
• Gunsmoke cappings
• Matt black finish
• Ergonomic tapered butt grip
• 50mm Butt Ring
Warrior S Spod & Marker
WARRIOR S SPOD
The Warrior S Spod is a very impressive piece of kit that has a 5.5lb test curve and is more than capable of casting a loaded spod well in excess of 140yds.
• DPS-style reel seat
• Fox Slik Guides
• Outstanding value for money
• 5.5lb test curve
• Complements other rods in Warrior S range
WARRIOR S MARKER
This stylish marker rod benefits from many same features as the other rods in the Warrior S range and in our opinion offers unrivalled value for money. It has a stiff 3lb test curve that allows you to cast marker floats a very long way and also helps you feel every little knock and bump on the lake or riverbed when feature finding.
• DPS-style reel seat and Fox Slik guides
• Whipped markings at 6ins (15cm) and 12ins (30cm) for easy depth location
• Stiff 3lb test curve allowing for long casts and also transmitting the topography of the lakebed