In addition to the new Supa Brolly MK2 60ins System we also have this slighter smaller MK2 50ins System as well for anglers that require less space and wish to carry less weight.
As with the bigger 60ins version this new 50ins System benefits from all of the same improvements such as the Khaki Ventec material, protective, compression plastic bell cap with rubber gasket seal and new front door design.
One difference between the 50ins System and the 60ins System is that the optional fibreglass support pole doesn’t create an Apex peak at the front.
• New thicker grade, khaki Ventec material
• Rear mozzy mesh air vents
• 50ins (127cm) frame
• Compression plastic bell cap with rubber gasket seal (patent pending)
• Removable front via one heavy-duty 10mm zip
• Multiple pegging points for adjustable height setting
• Patented Self-Tensioning System (STS) gives increased headroom so you no longer bang your head on the spokes!
• Fully taped seams
• 8mm Fibre Glass Frame makes it very strong yet lightweight
• Extended side skirts provide extra protection from the elements
• 4 back ribs touch ground, which greatly aids stability
• Front drain pipe - diverts rain from dripping off the front of the brolly
• Short central pole allows for easy erection
• 4 storm caps
• Protective caps to go over points of storm poles when packed away
• Rod retaining straps
• Weight: 8.3kg including heavy duty groundsheet
• Main outer fabric 100% Polyester
• Hydrostatic head 6000mm
• Optional Fibreglass front support rib, which can simply be threaded into place to give further stability and create an Apex peak at the front for better drainage when it rains
• 2 x 24ins storm poles, which do not need to be removed when packed down (they simply clip inside the brolly) and 2 x 36ins storm poles that can be added to front for further stability
• Looped locking collar, which is great for hanging items such as lamps and receivers
• Heavy-duty bivvy pegs
• Heavy-duty groundsheet
• Heavy-duty, oversized carry bag with full length zip
• Neoprene protective sock