They have been purpose designed to keep you warm and dry in the most adverse weather conditions, whilst also boasting the added benefit of being lightweight enough for you to easily ‘stash’ them in your luggage until they are needed. Unlike traditional salopettes, these feature a water resistant side zip. This is unique in a number of ways, the first being that it allows the Stash Camo Salopettes to offer a large front pocket – which is ideal for the storage of all your essential angling items including your phone and bite alarm receiver.
It also ensures that, when worn with the ESP Stash Jacket (or any other angling jacket), the zips are misaligned. Zips are the most likely place on any item of clothing for the incursion of water or draughts.
By misaligning the zips you ensure that you are afforded a secondary line of protection. What’s more, because the ESP Stash Camo Salopettes zip is water resistant it ensures that the risk of becoming damp is at an absolute minimum. For your convenience, these salopettes feature a secondary fly zip, which is protected by a rain baffle.
The ESP Stash Camo Salopettes are manufactured from a soft and quiet waterproof material. This ensures that you can move freely without suffering from any annoying fabric rustle or squeak. Water beads from the salopettes to ensure that you remain warm and dry in even the most torrential of downpours and they offer a 3,000mm breathability rating, too.
The shoulder straps are elasticated and easily adjustable to ensure your full comfort and the knees of the trousers are reinforced to prevent any premature wear and tear from traditional bankside movement. The salopettes also feature boot zips, allowing you to easily pull them over your boots and trousers when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Excellent breathable, wind and waterproof Salopettes
- Light enough to compress and 'stash' until required
- Provide exceptional protection from the elements
- Feature a clever water resistant side zip
- Makes the Salopettes easy to put on and remove
- Capacious zipped chest pocket which is protected by a rain baffle
- There is also a baffled zip fly
- Adjustable elasticated shoulder straps
- Reinforced double layered knees
- Water resistant boot zips
- Made using the same outer shell material as the original Stash clothing
- But with a 'DPM' style camo pattern in just the right blend of colours
- 5,000mm waterproof and 3,000 breathable coatings
- Water simply beads off the material
- Excellent, lightweight and waterproof garment for any angler